de Baja is a Christian-outreach ministry in El Porvenir, a
tiny farm town 50 miles south of the California/U.S. border.
Here, people from Mexico and the U.S. work together to help
change children’s lives.
- A loving home for children who have been orphaned, abused or abandoned.
- A children’s daycare center for local working moms and migrant farm families.
- Community outreach to El Porvenir and beyond.
- Opportunities to serve on a church mission team.
intern program for college students.
- Opportunities to serve on our U.S. support team.
You can help:
- Help us financially with a one-time or monthly donation for General Support.
- Become a Child Sponsor. Be an ongoing part of your sponsored child's life as well as contribute financially ($30 or more per month.
- Become a Special Friend. Be an ongoing part of a child's life even if you are unable to help financially at this time..
- Come work with us in Mexico as an
intern, short-term worker, or member of a church
- Volunteer to serve on our
U.S. support team.
- Donate children’s clothing or other supplies.
(See our “Needs List".)
us to speak at your church or service organization.
(Para Español, haga clic en la bandera.)
share the love of Christ by serving children
in Baja California, Mexico.